WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Thursday, January 07, 2010, 6:20 PM




Yeah to FYP that is over!
Such a relief.
But here comes all the work and tuition.
But for the sake of BKK trip with baby and friends.
And also for the sake of supporting baby.
Haha!

Anyways, I get to go for this Hair Show.
But I'll be needed to snip half of my actual hair length away.
Ok, maybe even more than half.
Will I look nice with short hair?

Maybe like what Shanpheng said, a New Year and a New Start, why not?
I want a New Look!
Quite sick of my old hairstyle that I have for 7 seven years.
Can you believe 7 years and nothing new for my hair?
Ok la, maybe exclude the part that I dyed my hair a couple of times?

But hopefully I will like this new look for this start of a new life!
Till here then people! :D
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home