WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Saturday, January 09, 2010, 9:33 AM



I think I really got all high last night.
It was just drinking without clubbing.
Such a waste.
But it was Vijay's Birthday.
Enjoyed myself with the guys. :D

I feel myself wasted when I reached home.
Cause I remembered I couldn't walk straight when I got out of the cab.
Then I actually lie flat on my bed without showering.
My whole world was spinning and I'm bloated with all the drinks.

But I forced myself up and went to get my clothes to shower.
And I am damn smart.
I actually fell down.
HAHA!

I felt like puking. :(
I thought by eating bitter chocolate I would be better.
So I brought the chocolates to the toilet and sat down in the toilet to you.
I can't believe I did so many weird things in one night.
Worse come to worse.
I dropped my chocolate on the toilet floor.

This post like getting no where.
I'm still like so highhhhhhhhhhhh.
LOL!

Till then for now.
TATA~
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home