WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Happy 2010 People!
Friday, January 01, 2010, 11:50 PM

Happy 2010!

I spent my day with my Baby of course.
Watched Alvin & the Chipmunks and Sherlock Holmes.
Both of them are niceee.

Probably Avatar tomorrow Baby?
I should really put my camera to use.
I haven't been taking much picture at all.

Had lots of heart to heart talk with Baby.
And the fact is I enjoy this type of talks.
It lets me understand him even more.
And in actual fact, I Like It!!!

And I am officially broke.
Both Baby and I spent our money together like nobody's business.
And that's pretty bad.
Promise I'm gonna earn more money!

Happy 2010 again people!!
2 Comments




2 Comments:

Anonymous Kenpig said...

hahaha but the money is worth spending

January 02, 2010 2:23 PM  
Blogger Xuefang said...

Worth spending because it's you! :D

January 02, 2010 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home