|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 11:23 AM
Not very sure where to start off this post. Emmmmm. Let's see. Saturday 26th December 2009 My tuition classes officially starts on that day. Ok maybe some had already started. When I was done with tuition went home to slowly get ready so that I could meet the girls. Baby came online! And I got my wonderful love story from him! I was really really touched. And no exact words could bring out the feelings in me. And I just teared. Prepared and then I'm off to meet Marisa for Starbucks. Couldn't stop my temptation for it. Have been drinking it for like the past 1 week. Then we chatted and camwhore then was off to meet my dear Nic at Dhoby Ghuat. Off to Timbre and had a feisty meal. It was rather boring cause the live bands wasn't playing much of my genre of songs. I ended up almost falling asleep. Then we had a last minute decision to hit the club. Cab off to Phuture. Met up with Marisa's friends and Nic's friends. Met Jaselin and I got drinks from her. :D Drinks from Nic's friends too. Then was partying till 3 plus am. I think Phuture really sucks? The genre of music wasn't my kind again. And it was freaking crowded plus there was no podium and the place is really so so small. Sunday 27th December 2009 Didn't had much sleep. Like maybe 3 hours after the club? Accompanied my sis for her haircut and also to get some ingredients for baking. Went home and I baked the whole day while texting with Baby. :D And it's finally the day that he is coming back!!!! No words could express of how much I had missed you my baby! Waited and waited for baby to come online at like 4am? We chatted and webcam-ed as usual. Even though things didn't end well. But baby, I gotta say. We will walk down this path together. We will hold things on together. We will persevere in this relationship together. I will never let you go. Monday 28th December 2009 Only fell asleep at 6 plus am after the webcam and everything. And woke up at 8 plus am to rush and meet my dear Elaine. Passes her the cookies and then I'm off to meet my dear Baby like finally! After like more than a week of not seeing you. :( Wanted to tan but somehow there wasn't any sun. But still we enjoyed each other's company. Then was back to your home to shower. Checking of movie time slot. Trying on my christmas present from you. Chicken rice for lunch. Watching television together. Me falling asleep. Off to AMK for KFC and movie. Then was home. Baby, I hope you'll always be here when *you know what* happens to me. I want to thank you for everything that is making me happy now. Because nothing can replace your position in my heart now. Thanks for the present and the love that you shower on me. I hope you'll like the cookies. :D It's late at night and I can't sleep Missing you just runs too deep Oh I can't breathe thinking of your smile I love you baby! <3
0 Comments
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home