WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Day 7
Friday, December 25, 2009, 8:51 PM


Day 7 without you


Merry Christmas to the remaining people who is still reading my post.
Yesterday was counting down with Nic.
At least we're not loser at all staying at home. Haha!
Muffin was there to protect us too. :D

Then at 12.00am was a wonderful surprise from Baby!
He actually called me from Penang!!!!
Chatted and I realised how much I missed him and how much he missed me!
Just 2 more days to endure and he'll be back!

Today was tanning!
I realised how much I actually missed the sun.
And now I am back to being a tan girl! :D

After tanning was back home webcam-ing with Baby!
Finally we can webcam again.
Missing him so so much!!!!
Then after that was to Granny's place then to trim my hair.
Oh yeah, bought some ingredients to do something.
Hehe! :D

If I know what love is, it is because of you.
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home