WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Day 6
Thursday, December 24, 2009, 6:32 PM


Day 6 without you


How fast time pass.
Today's Christmas Eve.
Here I am sitting waiting for you to come back soon.
If you could be back now, you could be my best Christmas gift.
But somehow I know it's impossible.

Guess I really have been missing you so so much!
I think it's not a guess.
It is true.
And of course you would know it.

I spend my time eating and sleeping only today.
Nothing productive has been done.
And here I am craving more of Starbucks.
You are indeed training me to be your pig. :D

I think I dreamt about you for the past 2 nights.
Protecting me in my dreams.
Really miss you so much!


There is no remedy for love but to love more.
2 Comments




2 Comments:

Anonymous Kenpig said...

The last sentence of your post always sounds the best. <3

December 25, 2009 3:33 PM  
Blogger Xuefang said...

So all the things that I type don't sound best at all lo. isit? :(

December 25, 2009 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home