WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Day 3
Monday, December 21, 2009, 8:46 PM


Day 3 without you

I'm mentally drained out in school.
All the problems faced made me even more tired.
I really felt like breaking down at times.
And I really wished you were here all the while.

You would be here to give me a big hug and pull me out from all these.
How I wished you could just fly back immediately.
Could you please come back soon Baby?

Webcam-ing and chatting with you was difficult today.
The connection where you're at made it so difficult for us.
I really wish you could just appear in front of me now.

I miss you more than anything else in the world!
Tomorrow would be another long day to go.
I wish things would be easier.

真的很想很想你!

Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home