WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

:( :( :( :( :(
Saturday, December 19, 2009, 11:00 PM

Day 1 without you.


Just came back home from Baby's house.
It's just Day 2 that we are together even though long ago we were pretty pretty close.
But he is not in Singapore anymore.
Gosh! I really hate this feeling in me.

It's like a heart-wrenching pain.
And I don't like this feeling at all.
What can I do to get this feeling off me?

I left with a heavy heart.
And I don't feel good about it because my tears are coming out.
Guess I need to occupy my mind with FYP for 1 week.

I'm missing you my dearest PIG!
很愛很愛你!

What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven.

0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home