|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Saturday, September 12, 2009, 10:30 AM
Blogger looks a bit(or maybe very) weird again. Which I don't know why. And to possibly blog everything that I wanna say, I have to use my knowledge on HTML codes. =.= Anyway, for this holiday, or should I say after like 2 weeks of holidays, I'm rotting damn badly. I am lazy to update blog cause I don't really work that much. Other than like working 2-3 teeny weeny days and teaching tuition, the rest of the time I was rotting at home. Except for Wednesday which I did went out in the noon, but that was all seriously. Oh yeah, I remembered baking session on last erm, was it Tuesday or Wednesday? or even Monday? I can't remember seriously. But I get to bake New York Cheesecake and Double Chocolate Chips Cookie with Almond. Both turns out pretty delicious! Hehe. While blogging I was wondering if I would have any pictures to update. But I shall say till now, I don't think I have any? LOL. Maybe some old photos that I could upload. Let's see. ![]() |
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home