|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
D:
Monday, August 24, 2009, 12:11 AM
Sometimes some people may think that their point of view or opinion are right.
0 Comments
But, the person you love the most will be the person you hate the most at times. And I don't think you have the rights to claim whatever you think it is from your point of view. Did you jolly well listen to both story? Everybody can be a hypocrite. So do you or I. Before you or me start criticizing people, why not think about our own actions first. I have said my piece. Take it or leave it. I hate making my blog so wordy because of people who like to pull me down again and again. Disappointment on my face and happiness on your face is what you would like to see right? ----------------------------------------- Anyway, pictures from Johnne's birthday. I know pretty late updates. ------------------------------------ Then this was pictures from a photographer who decided to take pictures of my team members and me for some school thingy. We even expressed our happiness for our facilitator by showing our double _|_ :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() 2 more UTs to go! Tata~ |
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home