|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Random
Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 10:15 PM
Finally some updates.
5 Comments
School started a week ago. But my mood was still not set back to go to school. So I actually missed that last whole week's lesson except for Friday's class. But this week I'm back and ready to go! Had FYP meeting last week already. I'm happy that it's progressing well. Keep up the good work girls. Yesterday I finally trimmed my bushy brows and pamper my finger and toes with ShiMei. I'm glad. :D I don't know why I keep having this weird feeling. Do you have this feeling? When time you just feel like talking to this someone. Be it a guy or a girl whom you adore or was once close with. Do you have that feeling? I thought this would never happen. But I could not understand why is this happening to me. I really feel like talking to X. Listen to X like how I use to. Grumble and complain. Gossips too. But this would never happen. Because it's a feeling in me which I would not dare to touch on it. I missed those day really. Anyway, I'm going to watch my shows and stare at my Kim Hyun Joong wallpaper. Praying for baby to pass his Scenario test too. :D |
|
5 Comments:
wth stare at your kim hyun joong wallapaper.you sound damn stalker'ish lol.school got H1N1 T__T i dint feel like going
Is X me? LOLOL!
Ammy: I'm not stalkish ok. His my boyfriend. So Of course I can stare at him. Heehee. :D
Sharon: Nope. X is not you la. Heehee. Some very old friend that I miss.
AIYOH! i kidding only lah!
Relink me please!!! http://sharontsy.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home