|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Mother of all Dulan!
Thursday, May 07, 2009, 10:52 PM
Today I am mother of all dulan.
0 Comments
It all started when I was off to my tutee house. I was crossing the road with these group of Indian ladies in front of me. There was four of them I think. They were walking very slowly while I was rushing for time. Then there was this zebra crossing which they were crossing too when they suddenly came to a stop. I stop immediately too looking at what was wrong. "They came to a stop because they want to let the bus cross the ZEBRA CROSSING when the bus had already stopped to let us, the pedestrians cross the road. " You tell me, dulan a not. I'm not being a racist. But these people here seriously getting dumber and dumber. I didn't know times have changed that you have to let vehicles cross first when you're at the zebra crossing. Then the second thing happened when I was walking to the coffee shop near my tutee house after teaching. When I reached, my favourite Popiah was sold out! I could only get my bubble tea. :( Dulan. I walk there you know. Even though I said nearby, but it's actually a 15 minutes walk and carrying your laptop around you walking! The third thing was waiting for bus home. Infuriating! " The bus was super packed, so before boarding we have to let a few people to alight first then we could board the bus. But KIASU SINGAPOREANS die also want to stand at the front to get to board the bus first so they won't be left out from boarding the bus. But by doing that, those people on the bus who wanted to get down couldn't get down. Cannot stand it. Eventually after boarding bus, I realised, those we wanted to get off was EQUALLY KIASU! Their stops are not reaching yet, they die also want to squeeze through you to the door first. I didn't know getting down first got award. That auntie still say "Excuse me, I want to get down!" Hello! Do you know how packed is the bus that I still have to let you squeeze through without holding anything to support myself and me carrying about 5KG behind me?!?!?!? Forget it, I managed to move in a little at the next bus stop. There's this ITE girl who is consistently wanting to watch Little Nonya on the MobTV. So everytime someone walks in blocks her view, she will TSK them. FK her seriously. What is her problem! Forget about that, I finally get to hold onto something when I got to moved in a little. Then this KIASU lady before even the bus reaches the stop wants to get out of the seat to rush to the door. Fine! But sitting next to her was this super fat guy. So in order to let that lady out he has to get out first. I'm holding to the railing on the right so he can move out from the left. But he die also want to move out from my right side which is my only support. I die also wouldn't want to let go of my had from the railing because I would literally fall. Know what he did, HE USED HIS HUGE ASS TUMMY TO PUSH MY HANDS AWAY AND I FALL BACKWARDS ON SOMEONE. How embarrassing seriously! I couldn't take it so I TSK him damn loudly in front of his face and moved to get down the bus. Finish ranting. All I want to say is, I'm not a racist. I know I'm a Singaporean. But what's with all these kiasu people?! I really hope I can sue them until they go commit suicide themselves. Idiot people in Singapore! |
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home