WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Friday, April 10, 2009, 11:01 PM

I miss the times when I got things to do everyday.
It can be work or tuition or just simply going out.
But life seems to lose a purpose when I don't see people working tgt with me for these 3 mths.
Life seems no purpose with boyfriend not outside here.
Life seems no purpose doing the same things over and over again.
Why is llife like this? I don't understand.
Every sentence that I type I don't understand why my tears are fighting their way out.
But I know, I'm not what I use to be anymore. I don't cry at every little things.
But I've been keeping a lot of things inside. I don't know who to turn to.
But still have to go on. I don't know how to go on.
And I don't know what is wrong with me that I'm feeling so unhappy about.
I even hung up on boyfriend's phone when he is trying to spend more time talking to me inside.
Because I am bloody not happy myself.
Don't ask me why because I don't know.
3 Comments




3 Comments:

Blogger Shan said...

DARLING WHAT HAPPENED??!
YOU CAN TALK ANYTHING TO ME OKAYYYYY.

I'M HERE JUST LIKE YOU'RE THERE FOR ME.

April 11, 2009 1:55 AM  
Blogger Xuefang said...

I don't know what is wrong with me.
I feel that I'm not myself anymore. :( I don't know.

April 11, 2009 10:03 AM  
Blogger ammy said...

:(

April 13, 2009 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home