WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

ANONYMOUS
Friday, April 24, 2009, 10:08 AM

For Anonymous.

I don't understand whatever it is that you are angry or unhappy or unsatisfied about that you have to come here leaving mean comments just because you read my post.

And also FYI, nobody says you can't read my post. But of course you can leave a comment. But leave mean comments to yourself. 

In the first place whatever that is written down here are my personal thoughts. So leaving an unhappy comment means you're admitting that's you? So guilty man. I didn't leave a name and you're coming here to admit that's you.

Don't come here to be a laughing stock. Isn't this so ridiculous and obvious that it's you? Well, maybe its nothing to you. Obviously it isn't to me anywhere. But after finding out who are you, it's very obvious all the readers are gonna vomit out whatever they ate.

You won't want me to post your pictures up I swear, cause I fucking swear you look uglier than me. You dare try it. You won't want me to leave your name here. Believe me. This is my blog, I have the say and the rights to do what I want.

1 Comments




1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Tan said...

I agree, i almost vomited my breakfast when i see somebody's pretty face. i think she should also brush up her english.

April 24, 2009 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home