WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Sunday, February 08, 2009, 1:33 AM

If you're wondering where I've been or what I've been doing lately.

I watched Bride Wars with my lovely girlfriends.
I watched Wedding Game with boyfriend.
I watched Love Matters with boyfriends.

Haha.

And I'm down with Food Poisoning.
Still having 1 meal or 2 meal a day.
Forcing myself to finish up the charcoal medicine.

Haha.

Been busy with lots of tutoring till I wanna roll on the floor and cry.

And lastly,
Lots of gambling!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

. .
|______|
4 Comments




4 Comments:

Blogger ammy said...

my turn to get food poisoning T___T just lao sai-ed again and its so late at night already

February 10, 2009 3:19 AM  
Blogger Xuefang said...

lol. i recovered! :D and i'm eating happily.

February 10, 2009 11:14 PM  
Blogger ammy said...

lol.you scolded that person.omg damn macho la my girlfriend.happy valentine's ^-^ nah..virtual kisses.

February 14, 2009 12:30 AM  
Blogger Xuefang said...

i scolded that person? who who?? LOL. i dun understand leh.

February 17, 2009 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home