WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Sunday, January 25, 2009, 10:01 PM

In case you're wondering where's my update. Well, here it is. Haha. I've got Yingrong's birthday post coming up and also some Ikea trip. Not really a lot of pictures anyway. So my day was spent working, shoppings with love ones, giving tuitions and sleeping. I also won't update much la huh. 
And it's the new year eve today! I spent days cleaning the house too. Preparing reunion dinner and stuff. And fyi, I've finished my dinner too. :D  So nah! Here's my delayed post.




2 Comments




2 Comments:

Blogger Shan said...

I wish your peektures were much visible, lol!!

January 27, 2009 1:21 AM  
Blogger Xuefang said...

no choice. i'm using mac lah. LOL.

January 28, 2009 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home