WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Birthday Part 1
Saturday, December 20, 2008, 2:01 AM

(Part 1 of celebration at Botanic Garden)

Apparently this bf of mine did lots of weird things. First he ignored me for 3-4 days busying doing something. Then he suggested of going Botanic Gardens because I have been there ever since Kindergarten. So I thought it might be alright but the dressing was inappropriate.

So I met with the bf at HG mrt, he looks like he came empty handed because he managed to kept the stuffs he was to give me that couldn't be spotted by me first. So when the train arrive he was carrying these 2 heavy plastic bags with things inside it. Shocking because I didn't know he would put so much effort in preparing the gift.

So headed to Botanic Garden. I don't know how Garden could Botanic Garden is. But all I saw was just trees and more trees. They should really add in more beautiful flowers the make it really like a garden. All I could say is I wouldn't go back there again. But it's a place more for photography. So let's look at the pictures. :D Tata!

5 Comments




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the last picture looks uber sweet!!!:D





if only he wasn't touching your bum! hahahah. that kind of gave a little tickle, haha.

December 20, 2008 2:30 AM  
Blogger Sharon Tan said...

The pictures are so nice(:

December 20, 2008 12:35 PM  
Blogger Xuefang said...

Shan: I didn't know he was touching until the pics came out lah. haha!

Sharon: Ask danny take that pics with u! LOL

December 21, 2008 1:17 AM  
Blogger ammy said...

eh,what is this making out in public on the day you turn legal arh wth?you looked the same since young ^^

December 21, 2008 1:35 AM  
Blogger Xuefang said...

Ammy: I didn't make out. We were just posing only. haha! You looked the same since young too okae. And it was so adorable! haha.

December 21, 2008 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home