WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Friday, November 21, 2008, 9:27 AM

Ryan says : " Who want participate in OCBC CYCLE SINGAPORE 2009 ??? " says:
hey may i ask wads with u and the avoidance??
Ryan says : " Who want participate in OCBC CYCLE SINGAPORE 2009 ??? " says:
from wad i know,i never been talking to u for ages and its not i provoked u or anything right
*
Ryan says : " Who want participate in OCBC CYCLE SINGAPORE 2009 ??? " just sent you a nudge.
*
Ryan says : " Who want participate in OCBC CYCLE SINGAPORE 2009 ??? " says:
if its anything , come on just act we don know each other alrite


I don't care seriously. You want to know what's with me and the avoidance? I started hating you since ages ago. And every time when I have to see you accidentally, I have to smile so awkwardly! It's more fake. so why not I avoid you and we don't have to smile awkwardly. So stop being such a fucking retard!
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home