WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Wednesday, November 05, 2008, 1:00 AM

Pardon my previous post la huh. I was so sick and tired of those rubbish gossips that I've heard enough of. And pretty stressed about all the stuffs that I've know. I just want to throw everything away and hope that nobody tell me anything that will stress me out. Haha.

But I'm fine now.

Anyway, I'm still in my self declare holiday. Call me useless or something wasting my parents money. But I can't seem to motivate myself either. And falling sick makes me sleep late and can't wake up at all just to be at school. That's how pathetic I am now. (:



Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Am I really like that?
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home