WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 11:00 AM

I'm sorry I didn't post like close to 2 weeks. Haha!
Anyway, my last post was about Friendship or Relationship.
So even though there is not much comments left, but most of it was rather realistic. As in what you are most likely kinda going to get kind of answers. Haha. And also I'll just share the comments in case some are just lazy to click on the comment thingy.

Blogger SHARON.T said...

both are equally important to me in some ways, but if i were to choose, i will choose relationship.

October 16, 2008 3:39 PM

Delete
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me I guess friendship is more important I guess. Friends tend to understand you more than your guy/girl do, relationship is not as important at our age at the moment if you realized ;)

October 16, 2008 7:12 PM

Delete
Blogger =] said...

For me, i think friendship is more important because friends are the one who really went through alot wiv you, like when you hve other f/s problem, r/s prob & even family prob, they'll be there(if they are realllly good luh).
I think relationship now is really unstable for our age becus we're still growing(emotionally/mentally), and hadn't really went thru alot of things. And ive seen alot of people who abandon friends jst to be in their r/s, but comes back when it failed. I HEART FRIENDSHIP! HAHAHAHA. <3

October 19, 2008 2:26 PM

Delete
Blogger shan said...

Generally for girls, friendship tends to be the priority.
But I meant GENERALLY, there are of course exceptions for some(:

October 19, 2008 9:50 PM

So it can be seen that still friendship stand out, but there is exception also. Well, if you're in a relationship, both friends and gf/bf will be a balance unless you have either one to be standing out the most lah.

So now to my own thinking. Well, I have a boyfriend, but I don't wish to lose friends because of him. To me friends are my everything. When you lose your relationship what's left is your friends. They will be there to stand upon you isn't it? I admit I did have a lot of friends who can't seems to understand me really well when we have been close for few years (no names attached so don't anyhow conclude anything!). But the greatest friendship I have till today was my primary school friends, secondary school friends, poly mates and work mates.

And anyway, PP is over. But it was a perfect....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Disaster. Can't believe it right? I'm not blaming anyone. But why must you do something that is related to your course? It might not be something you are interested in after all. And furthermore I did on something that I am more interested with. I just hope it will turn out better.

Don't say anymore. I'm frustrated!
2 Comments




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I in your greatest friendship list?

October 31, 2008 11:35 PM  
Blogger Xuefang said...

of course ah pom. no ah pom where got ah gum. (: W45J girls are the best in my poly year 1. (: feel proud.

November 01, 2008 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home