|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Friday, September 05, 2008, 3:58 PM
Please kill me! To think I actually miss out school today because I was extremely tired. It's just the third day of school and I skipped it. To think just the 3rd day I feel so tired. What about having 5 days a week. I'm really considering did I make a wrong choice getting electives now. ):I've yet to complete my PP. Call me lazy or a bitch. I just could not let my fat lazy hands type the remaining 100+ words of my conclusion and submit it. Call me a bitch please!!!!!!!!! And pardon me for not updating. I did not receive any pictures from all the outings that I've went. I'm lazy to go snatch the photos too. Maybe I think I should buy a camera myself and do the uploading pictures. Lol!! Okae. A camera will be my next month target! (: This month I've already changed my phone. 4 Comments |
|
4 Comments:
Hahas. i'm seeing the phone you want everywhere. & i think the white and green one is much more nicer. more outstanding? take care(:
I took the Black and purple one. LOL. But i think i didn't regret getting the black and purple one. green and white like no my style? LOL.
hahas(: i think you won't regret cause purple is your favourite colour. hope to see you soon(:
Hui Shan... Hei... Mii hui shan... From punggol primary de... Rmb? Lol... Link link? Haha... http://justmii-love-you.blogspot.com/ hehe...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home