WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 8:52 AM

I've missed school for a week. And I still feel like skipping more of it. Classes have become more and more mundane.

Yesterday was class then off to Vivo for primary school class gathering. Well, who are the ones out there who still meet up with your primary school classmates? But we didn't hangout for probably 1 and 1/2 years. Indeed I felt very awkward with the guys at first, but still it was ok in the end.

Most of us are still the same except WeiSiong and Rasydin outlook have changed a lot. The hair thing, I don't understand why guys would want to rebond their hair. And what's with the every guys joining DragonBoat and then going to Gym to keep pumping their muscles. Don't understand. But indeed a drastic change.

Haven't got the pictures, so we'll have to wait for it. (:
3 Comments




3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Tan said...

Ohmygod, i miss hanging out with u people!

September 29, 2008 11:54 AM  
Blogger Xuefang said...

haha. me too. (: go out one day when danny book out lah. okae? hehe.

September 30, 2008 12:39 AM  
Blogger Sharon Tan said...

Yesyes! I want(: but he might not be able to book out this weekend. maybe next weekend?

September 30, 2008 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home