|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Sunday, August 17, 2008, 1:13 AM
Just reached home like an hour and a half ago. Dead tired. Can't wait to finish uploading the pictures. I really need my sleep. This whole week was like working, tanning and tuition. I haven't been out with love alone for months already? Hope that there will be time. Last night was dinner with baby after tuition. Took pictures of the naughty kids who gave me a hard time in class. After dinner was walking home with baby. So long since we walk back home together.Today woke up early for tuition. Followed by buying present for mum's boss's granddaughter. Then to baby's house then to meet the guys for Escape. But due to the bad weather, plan canceled. In the end was bowling from 4pm to 11pm. Call us the power. I'm tired and having back pain because of it. Before leaving something happened. But don't say la. So home and here I am now. WARNING! IMAGE-HEAVY!!! Lots and lots of pictures taken from the trip to tanning and also lunch cum dessert. Oh ya, with my new bangs! My new haircut made me look like a primary school girl. My mum said I look like coconut. ): 0 Comments |
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home