|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 12:21 AM
Tag by ShanPhengRules : Bloggers that has been tag has to post 10 random facts or habit about themselves. And at the end of it, bloggers has to tag ten peeps to do this quiz :) and of course tell them they have been tagged. 1.I love purple! 2.I can be sleep for 1 whole day. 3.I love to good food. 4.I hate people with bad dressing sense. 5.I like to laugh insanely. 6.I like to disturb my friends. 7.I love bitching about people. 8.I super love eeyore. 9.I too short and fat like shanpheng. 10.I love reading. People being tagged:(u have to repost ur facts) 1.Weiyi 2.Shimei 3.Ammy 4.Ophi 5.HuiLing 6.Qide 7.Yuwen 8.Johnne 9.whoever wants to do this 10.whoever wants to do this 2 Comments |
|
2 Comments:
WOW LEH. tag me to do such thing on my birthday!LOL
LOL. let u have smth to do wad. haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home