|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Friday, July 18, 2008, 5:29 PM
![]() I am so tired!! Just came back from work. Definitely to everyone of you, I'm a workaholic. But that's so wrong. I'm working to earn a living because I don't reach out my hand to ask for money or allowance anymore. I am one independent person! Haha! Okae, definitely. I admit after like I started working, I have thought more than a lot of things. About life, friends out there and relationship. Not all things can be seen the same. Especially those whom I want them to understand me the most. Especially those whom you can know for years. Ok, I can say, I give up already. Nevermind. I don't know where am I getting to. 0 Comments |
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home