|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Monday, June 09, 2008, 1:47 AM
I'm finally back to blog. So sorry for deserting this blog even if I know no one is reading this. Am lazy. Got this disease of being sorry la. Anyway I will be updating from shanpheng's birthday onwards. Because that's where the pictures stop coming in. Then followed by a lot of days of outing with weiyi. And also tried temporarily curling my hair to change my style of having straight hair. Then surprise birthday for shimei and last by not least another celebration for shimei. My ah pui's birthday leh! The card from me to her. x)) Preparation to go and surprise my ah pui. Just outside her door waiting for her to pick up the phone. Her little cake with her name on it.![]() US!!!Anyway I've been busy working. Just to earn back those money that I've lost. Hoho. And also that stupid student I'm teaching finally decided to quit. Because everybody nagged at him and he don't want to help himself. I've seriously wasted like I think 2 or 3 months of my time teaching him. And I even charged him so cheaply. I feel being cheated. =.= Anyway I might be getting another class of cute students. Cute little kids from K2 and Primary 1 students are much easier to handle than those primary 4 brats. And also I'm leaving to Genting in the wee hours on Wednesday night with Boyfriend and his parents. Err, not honeymoon la ok? Just going for fun and also to have a short holiday after being so stress up since like last year? Just a getaway from Singapore and everything la. Hope it will be fun! And because I'm going with boyfriend. Who ever gets a chance to travel with Singapore with their boyfriends? Unless your parents are so damn good and you are damn rich. Like that I surely got no words to describe la hors. Lols. I think I'm getting too lengthy already. So I'll end here. Probably update back when I get back from Genting. Hope it's with pictures. xD Tata! 0 Comments |
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home