WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Thursday, April 17, 2008, 8:50 AM

I'm back to update as requested. So everyone please stop nagging already. D:

Saturday was tutoring. Then followed by lunch with ah pui before going to work.

Sunday was going to "sao mu" early at 9am. Had "meepok". Lunch at Whampoa (should be spelt like that I guess). Ate fried carrot cake and fried oyster. They definitely had very good food there. Dad drove and showed me where is Jalan Besar. Head home to bath then met up with bf headed to Old Airport Road for more sumptuous food. Just the two of us but we ate like a buffalo down. Had 2 plates of wanton noodle, 7 satays per person, sambal sotong, sambal lala and fried oyster like again. Haha. They definitely had all the delicious food there!



Okae. So school is fine. I don't have anything I hate. Except for some boring modules and stupid facis. Classmates are fine too for sure. Haha. That's all. No more outings until I clear all my tuition work that I have to go for.
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home