WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Saturday, April 12, 2008, 1:29 AM

I know it's been so long since I last posted. But I bet no one is reading either. Anyway school has definitely started. And 4 days have just passed. I was really dreading class. Furthermore being in the same class as "big head". But afterall, keep ending up being in the same team as him. Well, realised he wasn't those type of people. So rejoiced for having few good classmates like Jaselyn, Shuan, Dickson, Cody and Nicholas.

As for the modules, none of them are considered boring la. Hahas. I just hope all of the modules will be what I was hoping to learn. And as for recently, I've been going to and fro from school and tuition. Please money roll in. I don't wanna be so tired man. =.= Hope I won't anyway. And definitely, I miss my Year 1 Sem 1 girls a lot!!! And also a few Sem 2 girls like that stupid devil. Hahas.

Then other than school, tuition, I've not been doing anything at all. Sounds so pathetic of someone with no life am I right? Hahas. Can't blame. Saw a lot of familiar faces on the way to school and also in school. RP is like more of a Punggol territory already I guess. Lols.

Alright, that's for all I'll update. Have pictures to upload. But I don't feel like doing so. =.= Off to my bed!
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home