WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Thursday, March 27, 2008, 2:10 AM


I'm dead bored. -.- Okae. I'm going out on a date tomorrow. Like finally!!! Don't try to be sacarstic lars. I haven't been out for a date for very long already. So I had problems thinking of what to wear, what to eat, where to go and etc!! Do you think I'm thinking too much already? Nevermind. Dates with gfs wasn't this complicated you know. 
Any recommendations?? Today work at tuition centre was fine. Being able to use my MacBook there feels much better already. Cause I don't have to strain my eyes while typing. Anyway I can't wait for next Thursday!! Oh yars. I thought of getting a new bikini. Hate the one that I have now. Any recommendations also? xD Kae. That's all I'll update. xD
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home