WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Friday, March 28, 2008, 2:02 AM


I'm back from my date. xD A applied a little more make up than usual. Sis say I looked so fierce. Well, I didn't mean to. Hehe. But bf like it this way. xD So meet up at around 6pm. Yea. Considered quite late. But it was just a dinner date and movies that's all. 

Went to Vivo. Planned to have Marche but bf wasn't interested at all. He insisted on Earle Swensen. And suddenly he changed his mind and wanted TA! Sick of the food alreaady lars. =.= But still not bad though. Hehe.

Caught Step Up 2 The Streets. Not bad the movie. I'll give it 4.5 stars! xD Well, if you have caught Step Up and Stomp The Yard, you will definitely like this movie. The scenario for these 3 movies is actually the same. But if you're a music and dance lover, this is definitely the best movie. And that's why me and bf are yearning to watch this movie! xD

That's all, off to the bed! xD Work starts tomorrow.
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home