|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Wednesday, February 06, 2008, 1:38 PM
How does a heartbreak? I don't know either. Don't know what I'm rambling either. Nevermind. I think sometimes my heart breaks too often for you to notice. There is too many things that you need to take more notice and care for. Some can be sweet but sweet things don't last forever. Am I right? I think this can be agreed by everyone. Let's just take this 4 days as a test. Whether things will improve or worsened depends on these 4 days. Very important 4 days indeed. I really don't have time for my dearest Ammy. Ammy, if you're reading this, let me tell you that you're missed by me! Heh. I'm not working on the 13th and 14th of Feburary. So we can date each other already!! x)) Don't tell me you can't!! Okae, this month I will be reaching my target of earning enough money to get a new laptop and also opening a new Bank Account. I think earning enough money now to pay for my own expenses is much more important! I need to get a few hundred GB hard disk to store all my nice shows too. Hehe! After so many serious thoughts and all, this 3 years r/s seems more and more useless. It doesn't feel meaningful to me at all. It doesn't holds much more feeling in it than I expected. Or am I expecting to much from it? I don't know you know. I don't know what's keeping in doubt about everything. Everytime my heart breaks for you. Or am I taking this r/s too seriously? 1. Girlfriends 2. Work/ Money 3. You You need to work a very hard way to climb up back to the First Place. Goodbye! And Happy New Year to All!!!! Labels: heartbreak? 0 Comments |
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home