WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Saturday, February 23, 2008, 1:28 AM

HOHOHO!!

Erm, I should really be sleeping at this time. But somehow I can't be bothered. I need to reach tuition centre at like 9.30am? I don't know. Hahas. I'm super tired actually. Tell me something is wrong with me again.

Anyway, I finally could check my GPA for this Semester. I don't know is it the whole of the year or just this semester. But I freaking passed!! Imagine like how I said I keep on skipping classes, missing schools. And how many stupid letters I received every week. Hahas!!

Tell me I'll be rich soon. No. My mum says I should just get a laptop and don't get the PSP! I don't know. I need entertainment other than books you know. And also I need a new bag for school. Hehe. Tell me I'm insane. xD

Oh ya, mum got me a GUCCI wallet!! xDDDDDDD weiyi told me it was a new one. I mean it's a. Err, new? I don't know that word. Sorry my english sucks a lot. But I said I want a bag more. So hopefully I get a bag!! xDDDDDDDDD

That's all I'm going to update. need to prepare for sleep and a long day tml! xD Tata All!!
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home