WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Sunday, February 24, 2008, 12:54 AM

Don't bother anymore. You made everyone think that I'm those selfish type who just want you to hang onto me. I think you should know the main reason to why I did flare up. Maybe I shouldn't explain so much. What's the point of explaining when everyone have their own point of perspective. All I can say is I care a lot for my boyfriend.

You guys may think it's fault. I deserve all kinds of humilation. But what if you're in the same case as me? Would you hang on just like me? Knowing that things will no matter how just turn the wrong way.

Don't try to call me. I'm going to off my phone for until when I feel calm and have the best thoughts. You can say I'm escaping my problems. But all I can say is I've put in a lot of efforts in the relationship already.

And let me just say, I get angry easily. I have a very bad temper. I have serious attitude problems. I'm a bitch for all these. So you can hate me if you want. Just tell me straight and don't act like a hypocrite and come and talk to me in the end. You know who you are because I heard you say so!
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home