WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Friday, December 07, 2007, 12:55 AM

I'm back to update. xD But I got no mood to update. As in I don't know no mood or I don't know what to update. Hahas. Well just some things to say. Love got the phone that both of us wanted to get already. Happy! xD Oh ya. Received my 3rd letter for missing school already. Lols. Can't blame. I really don't like those 5 stupid modules I have to take everyday. =.=

But I have friends who miss me for not going school. xD

Ophira
ShiMei
Ammy
LiYing
WeiYi


Proud to see your names here? Lols. I'm so lame. Really got nothing to blog about. Expecially without any photos. =.= I'm being a good girl. I will go to school tomorrow for the sake of those 5 people mention above. Lols. Going out with Ammy tomorrow too. xD Can't wait. Haven't been going out with my dear Ammy already. xD

I'm like talking crap. I really don't know what to update. More and more no inspiration already. Lols. Oh yar, in 10 more days it will be my birthday. Like finally. Hahas. xDDDDDD I've got like 4 celebrations going on. Oh my. Definitely busy. Hehe. xD Iwanna watch my shows. But rather late now. So many shows not watched. Haven't finish reading my book too. I'm like quite slow already. Must faster finish them up.

Okae. Guess I need to sleep early already. Hahas. Nitez people. xD


Happy 14th Birthday To NG YEE TENG. Hahas. Hope you have fun today. Our celebration just 6 more days away. xD
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home