|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Saturday, December 01, 2007, 11:51 PM
![]() I didn't brought my adaptor home on thrusday. Why am I always so forgetful? So I couldn't use my laptop eventually. So I used my desktop. New desktop that my dad bought. Lols. Not so bad. I couldn't even update my blog. How sad. But I'm here to update again. xD So Friday, I wake up at 7am, gave love his morning call then wake my sis up too. Meet Eugene to get my adaptor back. Then went for Mac's breakfast. So full man. Haven't been eating Mac's breakfast for how many decades. Then went home wanting to continue my sleep. But love wants me to talk to him. So my sleep was delayed until around 11am. =.=
0 Comments
Slept till 2am then woke up to prepare and stuff to meet up with love. Went to Peninsular Plaza first then to Suntect city. Then to Vivo to get my pay. Woohoo. Once again I'm rich. Tell me I'm rich. Hahas. Went to bank in the money then went off to Marina Square. I'm like travelling around in circles okae. Lols. But who knows we met up with the rest when we reached Dohby Ghuat station. Lols. Such a coincidence. Lols. Head off to Marina suare to check out the tickets. Then went to have dinner at Mac like again. =.= Then back to buy the tickets. Then off to play pool. Marina Square's Pool sucks okae?! Nevermind. Finished playing went around slacking. Took lots of pictures. I'm like the phoographer of the day. Hahas. But everybody had fun anyway. xD Watched The Tatooist. Not nice okae! I want to watch Enchanted. Hear me Love?! After the movie, it was like 2am? Walked to the esplanade to slack for awhile. MakanSutra doesn't really have nice and cheap food. So walked all the way to Lau Pa Sat. Not bad. Had nice food. So we had supper. xD Then walked back to Clarke Quay and slacked till 5.30am. Was singing crazily with love. Love, you know how much I love you? xD All right, let pictures do the talking. xD Suntect with love. xD Yiling and me. Very late photo. Ugly frinch. x( The puppies at Vivo are damn cute. Mickey make that using an orange. Nice right? The heart on my wallet. xD Me and Shimei ah pui. xD Me and Shimei ah pui again. Doing catering. Both of us just had a haircut. Some interesting things in school you get to see. Hahas. And school's western cuisine is nice. xD![]() So as for today, me and love walked home from Hougang Mrt station. On they way, we stop by 2 void decks where we sat down and sort of rest. There was one which I fall asleep literally. I don't know how long. Hahas. Then the other one we stopped to have a chat. Made love had a confession. Now I knew how much I meant to him for this long. 4 more days to our 34 months. xD Now he knows how silly he was when he didn't listen to my advice about that bitch. No point regretting. As long as it's lesson learnt okae? Went home bathed and fall asleep straight. Too tired. Wake up at 3.30pm then prepared and stuff went out to meet mum to go to OG at bugis. They were having sales there. Okae. Really quite cheap okae?! I bought 2 Guess Handbags for less than$100!! xD Mum paid for them. The handbags made me very satisfied for the whole day. Left and went home after that. Still feeling so tired now. =.= Nevermind. Updates till here. Where are you love? ![]() |
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home