|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Wednesday, November 28, 2007, 1:01 AM
Slap me again for not going to school? Hahas. I'm simply lazy. Laze around at home watching shows. Playing PSP. Changing blogskin. Needs further improvement. Help ShiMei with her blogskin too. Wished WeiYi and HuiLing their 17th Birthday. Met up with sweetheart. Playing games at his house. Then back to mine. Fell asleep. Then love went home aftermath. Oh I miss him so. xD Happy 17th Birthday to WeiYi and HuiLing. xD I'm so tired. Maybe I should go to sleep soon. x(( I am seriously broke now. When can I have my pay?!?!?!? Pay is like coming in on friday. And I'm only working on Sunday. Sucks big time. And I need to like make payments for the bags I bought by Thursday. Then I'm like need to go out on Friday with love and friends for midnight shows. Argh! Pissed off. 0 Comments |
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home