WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Monday, November 26, 2007, 1:17 AM

I'm back to update. Hehe. Very busy these few days. Lols.

23rd November, Friday

Finally attend school. But can you believe it, no one went. As in not many go. Especially Liying who keep on aksing me to go school. =.= But I stay throughout the lesson. Main purpose in school was the concert to get my DA points. So slack in school with Nadiah till 7.30. Can you believe how boring it is with nothing to do? Stay at library to watch my shows. Lols. I really got nothing to do. I even find that using laptop is such a bore alr. I think I can only play maple, watch my shows or read my book. And also my friends and love to interest me. xD

So it's very nice of love to come and pick me up after the Orchestra performance. I don't want to talk much about the Orchestra. It's nice but my attention span for it isn't long because I literally just fell asleep. So can you believe it? Don't ask me out to watch any musicals or Orchestra performance. xD Went home with love together. Love decided to come and stay over. I was super tired. Fall asleep at like 2am? Love continue playing CS till don't know what time.

24th November, Saturday

I only know managed to wake up at 2pm. Then prepared and etc, love's parents come to fetch us back to his house. Prepared and etc then head off to NTUC to get carcoal and stuffs for bbq. Met up with Jeremy and Hongde then cabbed down to Pasir Ris Park. Prepared and all that. A lot of people came down. Some faces that I never see for 1 yr, few months. Secondary school is indeed still the best memories for me. xD Had a lot fun the whole day.






25th November, Sunday


Went to the playground to play. It was so fun lar. Hahas. Snap pictures too. But pictures not with me. Will try to get it soon. Walked to Downtown Mac's for supper? Yea. Then slacked till 5am decided to go Red House. Didn't see anything. Headed home after that. Love accompany me home and stayed over. Something happen while we were waiting for bus. If I happen to see that lady again, I will make sure I slap her with my slippers.


Went home bath and etc, fall asleep with love. Woke up at 2.30, prepare and stuff head to Hougang Mall for lunch. Then parted off to go to work. Work was alright I guess. I wanna stop working soon. =.= I think that's all for today's update. Take care people. xD

0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home