|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
♥ New stuffs
Monday, August 06, 2007, 12:50 AM
I just managed to finish up blogskin. Its a bit last minute actually. I just got nothing to do the whole day long. Okae. I will blog about the recents. 020807 School is such a bore. And having flu ain't feeling that great. It's simply irritating. I flooded my own table with tissues (wanton skin). We disturbed one of the geh kiang kia. Pranked call him. Who ask him to be such an irritant. LOLS! Then decided to leave the class. As in I skipped class. Went to CWP for Jack's place. Treated my twin for her birthday present with my ah pom. After lunch went back home to rest. But couldn't managed to sleep. It was nice of you to be there for me. You're still the sweetest and the most beloved. I will never forget. Iloveyou. 030807 Nothing much for the day. Lillian wasn't taking our class. But someone who looks like her. We guess it was her mum. Lols. After class proceeded to work. Me and mei still wasn't feeling very well. So had a hard time working. Superman is pissing us off. 040807 Even though I didn't know what was wrong in the morning, but when we met you were okae already. But until certain part, you made me heartbreak. But I guess it wasn't intentional. Everything was okae after that. Proceeded to grandma house to meet with mum. Went to Hg Mall for dinner. Then went over to cousin house. Then back to my house. Then back to cousin house again. Stayed over there. Wasn't sleeping. Ate lots of stuff. And thanks for your message, beloved, you put me to sleep. 050807 Beloved's message woke me up. But continue sleeping till 9.30am. Woke up and got ready stuffs, went to play badminton. Then to gym. Then to my house. then to hougang ave 8. After everything went back to hougang ave 8 to get my hair done. Okae. I think that's all for today. Because I think I'm super tired. I really need sleep. Tata. xD
0 Comments
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home