WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Little things
Monday, August 13, 2007, 9:50 AM

In class now. Did not update yesterday. Believe I wasn't in the mood. Yesterday woke up, went to gym. Then to compass. Had Mos Burger for lunch. Then back to YT house. Slack there till 10pm. So no life. Anyway the gates of hell is open already. It was so scary. Because it was thundering. The whole sky was red. Nevermind. I don't know what I am blogging about. Because there is so many little things that is happening around.



Say whatever you like, because I know what I'm doing when my conscience is clear. I don't have to do anything like what you're doing now to seek people's attention to you.




busybody
noun
a person who meddles in the affairs of others


I believe I did not meddle in anything. If there is something that yu are fucking unhappy about me, come here then. Aren't you the one being a busybody caring about others matters.


gossip
Rumor or talk of a personal, sensational, or intimate nature.
A person who habitually spreads intimate or private rumors or facts.


Not only caring about other matters, but spreading rumours around gossiping.


0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home