WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Friday, August 10, 2007, 1:26 PM

I am lucky. I reached school and there lay my adaptor quietly. I'm so relieved. Lols. Slept real late last night. Not really late lars. After work went to walk around Vivo. Shimei bought tops from Zara. I can't find any ideal pieces I want. Then headed to Bugis. Walked around. Got my brows trim. Got my perfume. Shimei bought her body spray. Missed this year's fireworks.
Headed back to Hougang. Feel so sad lars. I missed the fireworks.
Fireworks has actually meant alot for me. Remebered I pester him everyday to bring me to watch the fireworks. Pull and drag friends along too. I missed those moments. I wanna watch the fireworks. Just with him. One more time.
Bought popiah for my dinner. Ate alot during staff meal. Sounds like a pig. Went online using my desktop. So dumb. Still feel so weird. Then chatted on phone. Then continue chatting online till 12am. Went offline. Wached tv and reading my book till around 1am. Decided that I really need to sleep already. Hahas. Thanks for your message.
Okae. Went down for lunch just came back so continue updating. xD I take damn long to update my blog. Just finish presentation. Update soon. Need to pay attention. Hehe. working later too. xD Tata~
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home