|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Wednesday, August 01, 2007, 12:07 PM
280707 Its a Saturday. Staying at home is great. Especially with your accompany. You came just for me. I feel so honoured. Slacked around my house. Watching movies and movies. Isn't just like these good enough? Laze around on the bed. Isn't it just nice? Accompanying you to hunt for shoes and clothes. Isn't that what we like to do together? 290707 Maybe I'm stupid. I didn't know what I see would make me so upset. But for you, it's all worth it. Thanks Derek for going with me. Vivien for listening to me. Lewis for accompanying me and cheering me up. You guys were great. I'm feeing a lot better. I didn't know it might cause so much inconvenience for you. I didn't know its threatening. What done has been done. 300707 Isn't talking like this good? Everything seemsto be going fine. I love how things are now. Because everything is so wonderful now. Its like te picture is coming out soon. I will persist on. Iloveyou. 310707 School was great. It was the school's opening. But I couldn't be there for the whole thing. Had to leave. But leaving didn't seems to be bad choice either. You made me feel important and needed. I think I might love the brand new you. Even though things are not confirmed. But I think I need this you. Because I can't wash you off my thoughts. See how important you are. 010807 It's the 1st of August. School holiday. I had a good sleep. Really thankful of the memories and time spent together. It's the 3rd month already if you notice. I still know you so much. Understand you so much. Feel you so much. What about you?
0 Comments
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home