|
Tuesday, June 05, 2007, 11:49 AM
Yihui: Then we really gotta meet out soon to catch up. hahas. I jus re-edit the background and pictures only. ^^
SW: siao gina 1/ meow meow. I miss you lars. hahas. Thanks so much for making me happy. ^^
Someone: Well. Thanks alot for tagging. But I can't control my tears either. Because he is just that important. I'm really getting angry with the girl who keeps o trying to piss me off when she couldn't stand me either.
Ammy: You are so funny. We're going out later. ^^ And you're the surprise. hahas. That ITE Girl, lols. Nevermind. Later when I meet you up then tell you the full details. ^^ She dare come bang on you I go slap her. ^^
JingLie: You always very slow one lars. Things happen and finishing then you come asking. So slow. hahas. You slowly read my post and figure out lors. hahas.
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TANSHIMEI!! GONNA SEE YOU LATER WITH YOUR SURPRISE. ^^
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home