WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Thursday, June 07, 2007, 10:24 AM


Yang: I know you trusted us that's why you tell us things. You also want us to solve the problem we have among ourselves. That's why I told him some of the things I know to him. To make him what kind of situation he have landed himself in. But now the problem is he don't even trust what I say. So he went to ask you about it. What am I suppose to say when he don't even trust what I say and still want to know so much. He asked me about things I said to you guys. Because he don't know who is saying what. Now I don't even know who say what and all that. I only know I told him the things you guys tell me to help him understand his situation. But he doubt my words. I don't know how to phrase my words. Should it be he doubt about what I said to you all and he doubt about what you all say to me. Seems like there will be an ending about me and him. Thanks so much for helping the past few weeks. I don't think I can tell him anymore things if he doubt me that much.

MeiMei: Faster come back okae? I will miss you.

Yulingg: Good to chat with you again. We got so many things to catch up on. Chat with you soon.

Lie: You slow.
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home