|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Thursday, June 14, 2007, 3:09 AM
Wtffffffffff!! Haha. I could finally come online now. Lols. Its frigging 3 am. I got so many things to blog and talk about. Haha.110607 So sorry that I couldn't come online 2 nights ago. Because my mum D-E-L-E-T-E-D THE INTERNT CONNECTION!!!! Wtf she do that for? I don't know lar. I only knew I got so pissed off by her actions. Oh ya. Before that I was out with ShiMei. Went to interview for a new job. :) But the manager wasn't there. Then nevermind. Decided to just leave our numbers. Then we proceeded to shop at Vivo. Went to Diva to buy some earrings. After that went bag hunting. Because ShiMei haven't even got a bag for school. Which is like how long alr? Haha. As for me, I don't like my bag. So I want a new one!!! Lols. Then in the end we were lookin for tops. Hahas. Both of us got a top at Zara. And I simply love it. Got the pictures of it. Post it up soon. Then went over to Harbourfront centre for dinner at sakae. That bitch want Sakae!!! I want bake rice. Lols. But I finally had a proper meal after so long!!! I was sick for the whole week not feeling any better. The Sakae there brought memories back. It's the place where we had our valentine's dinner. It just suck. But I'm not gonna cry. Then took bus 80 home. Went home decided to show my sis the top I bought. She also freaked out. Because I look like a skeleton After I feel sick. I've hit the target back to 43Kg. The weight SW hopes for. Lols. My god. I don't know what happen to myself either. 120607 Received the phone call from the job I interview. So glad. The manager haven't even met us and said we could start work!!! OMG! Frigging happy. Finally a job with good pay. Haha. So went to look for the things I needed for work. At that same time you made me upset. I don't wanna talk about it. Sighs. Anyway, I was still pissed off about the internet connection thingy. And I couldn't go online to chat with my babes. But this was definitely one things that made me go to sleep early. Like please. I have been sleeping at only 2-3 am everyday. And only about 6 hours sleep everyday. Don't ask what I do everyday. Because I don't know. I only know I miss chatting with alot of people!!!! Like hell. 130607 Work up early. Went over to help my mum awhile. Wait for that pig lady to wake up. Then went to hougang mall to collect my black skinny jeans. Then meet up with the pig lady. Headed off to Bugis to hunt for my black shoes. Then finally. I ate my BakeRice. Haha. I haven been craving it for weeks already. Lols. We had a good chat too. Then went over to work place. Saw kahray. Went to get change and stuff. Start work. The manager there is nice. Even the colleagues. It sounds so fun working there. Omg. Haha. So we were actually briefed about the rules and etcs. She talked about handphones and my phone started vibrating alot of times. Lols. People do miss me. Haha. Alot of things about te work that I couldn't finish talking about. Just ask me personally kaes. Finally I've found something to preoccupy my mind. Don't ask me why I do that. But I just know I need to. Okae. Shimei's brother actually came to fetch us home. So good lars. If not I'll only reach home 12am I think. Lols. Everything is so nice now except for the missing you. Sorry. Reached home talked to parents about work stuff. Haha. So fun la. Then let sis read my things. She going crazy over my pay!! Haha. Then went to try doing he internet connection thingy again. Got so pised off again. Went to sleep at 2am. When my dad came to wake me up at 2.40am. He said:" Eh! Faster wake up!! Can already! Faster come see." Look he got me got hook on the screen again. My father is the pro lars. Hahas. He always repair our stuffs. Omg. Just love him. Haha. Oh ya. Jeremy's back from philippines. My trip to sentosa tomorrow is cancelled. Someone please date me tomorrow. Date me on friday too. Sounds so pathetic. I don't like staying at home to make my mind run wild okae! I know I got alot of people I want to talk online now!!! I got so much things to ramble about. And about the pictures. I'll try not t be lazy and update them soon. Maybe tomorrow then. Haha. Okae. This post is long enough already. And I think I should get back to sleep after being woken up. Haha. 0 Comments |
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home