WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Thursday, June 28, 2007, 11:44 AM

Sorry for that very bad post last night.
Yesterday class was okae. But handsome did not driv the bus yesterday. That was very sad. Hahas. I couldn't take his picture. Lols. Brought the pizza my mum made for Shimei. Hahas.
It was nice though. Hahahs. Yesterday was cognitive. Rather boring. Couldn't stand it. I rather Stanley come back. Me and Ophira were playing our own things. I was laughing like hell also. Don't know why. But it was damn funny. Hahas. Then my dearest Shimei was in the belle and hunk thingy. Everyone voted for her. My beloved ShiMei.
Then we were talking about the voting thingy during lunch. And we kept laughing. Laughed until I couldn't control myself and I choke on my rice. Lols. My rice flew out. Hahas. I was so unconfortable lars. Cannot digest my food properly. Kept laughing and laughing. I laugh alot yesterday. OMG. Don't know what's wrong with me. Went straight home after school to see. I'm tired can.
Okae. I got pictures to upload. ^^



This is shimei and ammy with siao siao. ^^


This is my cute Hwee Liong/ Huiling.








These are my prettys. ^^












Stupid ammy blocking my face.













































0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home