|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 11:08 PM
Okae. Sorry for not updating. I'm back to update. Haha. Been busy the past few days.180607 School was how to say. Disastrous. My girlfriends was pretty alright. But I don't like the bastard in my team. So attitude nowdays. Don't know what happen. Module was alright. but I just couldn't concentrate. Don''t know what's wrong. Then me and my dearest Shimei left school with Huiling/HweeLiong. Took 963 to work place. First time taking the bus there. I was feeling so lost. Lols. And I knew the whole day I was feeling damn tired. Reached workplace. Was told that there was a function going on. So would be rather busy. Well. It really was. Hahas. But time passed quite fast. Had supper. The food was nice. Lols. Went home and reached at 12++ am. So late lars. Feeling damn damn tired alr. Finished RJ. Then chatted on phone, went to sleep. 190607 Feeling rather down. My mood is always down. Okae. Never mind about it. I hate Kumar Pandey. The fucking stupid idiot Indian facilitator. So damn irritated by him. And especially this guy frm my group. Can't believe was in the same group as him for 2 fucking day. Spoilt my mood again. So the whole day was disastrous. I'm still the same. Feeling damn tired. Left class early. Went to work. Was late by 2 mins. Hope Beechoo doesn't scold us when she's back. Work was quite slacky. The superman had something wrong with his back bone. lols. Keep leaning here and there. Super funny. Work was slack. Real slack. Because not much customer. Hahas. Everything ended early. Had supper again. Nice food lars. Then took bus home. Slept extreme early. Hahas. 200607 Extreme bad day again. Woke up late. I overslept la. Then same group as the fucking guy again. Then changed facilitator. Wa lau. I like Stanley alot lars. Went for lunch and all that. Saw Stanley. So talked to him. Very funny today. Argued with the KUKU guy. Then we said must shoot his kuku and ball. Lols. Funny lars. Finally not working. So went out with girlfriends and Nicholas Bryan. Very funny and tiring. lols. Lazy to elaborate. Went home early. Hehe. After so long lars. Hahas. Had a good night sleep. 0 Comments |
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home