WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Tuesday, June 12, 2007, 12:58 AM

Okae. I'm back to update. Today went to work as usual. Pretty boring that's what I could say about today. And that nicholas woke me up from my sleep. How dumb. Then met up with ShiMei at serangoon. Took train to Vivo for an interview. What shit no interview. Lols. So went shopping. We both bought the same earrings. Nice and cute ones. Hahas. Then we went hunting for bags. Couldn't find the exact type we want. So we went for clothes hunting. We walked to alot of shops. But can't find anything we want other than Zara. The really have nice tops there. Nice okae. Lols. After getting what we want, went to Sakae for dinner. Because this girl wants Teriyaki Chicken. I still want my Pasta's BakeRice. Idiot kuku. Lols.

She's so sweet bought things back from Genting. Haha. So sweet la. Lols. We even tried to look at the prostitues at Geylang. Can't seem to spot any. So sad la. Next time. Hehe.



Sorry. But I will still love you. Nothing you say will change my mind and heart. But I'll still move on happily and hoping you will come back. Iloveyou.
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home