|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Monday, June 04, 2007, 10:26 AM
I've changed my skin. But still rather messy. Don't know what to do with it either. Ahas. Finally seeing me blogging happily? Nah. I'm happy because someone is feeling I'm a threat to her. This made me happy. Because that was what she wanted. So I gave it to her. Well, its just that I couldn't let go now. If not you see. I'll make sure both of you suffer together. I don't uderstand too what I see in him. But my love for him is definitely different from you. Because what I had given him is consider too much for you to contribute. Will you be there to contribute 33 months to him??!! No then you better shut up. Don't act as if you're the one who is best at scolding vulargities. Because the more you scold, the more happy I am. And I'll make sure you will regret you doing that.You did step into his life. But you made his life miserable. Know what you did? Knowing his attached you still choose to get close to him. But whatever done has been done. Too late already. You've made him lose his frends. All his close friendships has been forsaken. And and. His family really don't lik you that much. Well, I didn't want to know about these stuffs. But people have been stuffing all these into my ears. OK?! Well, I'm not trying to make you guilty of the things that you have done. But did you eve a spare a thought for him? Do you know how unhappy he is right now? Being stuck in a 2 way situation? Well maybe he deserve it being such a flirt. But my love for him haven't change a bit. But my opinion about you definitely changed alot. I've seen how bitch you can be. And what I can say is that, I'm more ruthless than you. If you don't believe, try asking those friends in your class who knows me. Ask them how I'm like when being angered! I feel so happy now that you keep on responding to my shout-out. It means my presence is a threaten to you. And and stop being dumb. Do you think he will love you whole-heartedly? Do you think history won't repeat? Will just wait and see. Even if he doesn't comes back, don't expect he will stay faithful with you okae?! Goodbye Bitch! My reply: "Did I make you angry? Well, I love doing that. Because you don't even know what's happening. Quit thinking that your 1 mth will be a happy one." Oh anyway, I enjoy doing this to small lil kids. ^^ Remember our date. 190607 0 Comments |
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home