WHERERAINBOWENDS

Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog
free web counter
Xue Fang Sim | Create Your Badge

Sunday, June 24, 2007, 12:32 PM

I need a new mp3. Because my handphone 1gb is not enough for me. My Ipod shuffle is with my sister. My two Creative mp3 has too much memories with you. My other don't know what brand mp3 also have memories with you. So I think all I can do is lock them up. I need a new mp3. Someone wanna buy for me? At least 2gb thank you.

I need a bikini so that I can go for suntanning session more often with my grlfriends.

I need a new bag.

I need you to make me happy once again.



OPHI: You skip class. How could you? Lols. Miss you!!!

Lifang: Oh hahas. Okae. But sorry. I don't know where I found it. Didn't save the link. Sorry.

yulingg: Thanks for tagging too. ^^ I'm trying hard to maintain my feelings. Hahas. Take care!!

Huifang: Why rob me? I don't want to get rob. x((
0 Comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home