|
WHERERAINBOWENDS
|
|
|
Viewing Purplecraziie's Blog |
|
|
Friday, June 08, 2007, 10:12 PM
I fell sick when I was on my way to meet ShiMei. So idiotic. Made them got worried for me. I was walking like a drunk person. Keep feeling like fainting. First time I was ths weak. Wonder why too. Went back to see the doctor. Even the nurse got shock when she took my temperature. I was fainting waiting for my turn.Once again this doctor say most of the time people's normal dosage is either 1 and a half or 2, mine can only be either 1 or 1 and a half. Because my of my weight. Wtf can. In this 1 mths time, I realise I did lost alot of weight. I dn't even have the appetite. Even if I have, I can't finish my food. So dumb. I did not know what to do. Went back home to sleep. Covered myelf with blanket. Realise it was steaming hot inside. I'm giving off heat. So hot that my sis have to switch on the air-con to cool me down. Then something happen that mada me couldn't rest well. Had severe headache. Keep on waking up in the middle of the night. Got no choice but to take painkillers. So pissed off that's what I know. And I'm being real dumb. Thought I could work. On they way to work already feel like fainting. Went back home to sleep again. Good thing Lifen message me to ask out for chatting session. If not I'll continue lying on the bed like a dead person waiting for its death call. Something crop up in between too. But things should be fine I think. Chatting with LiFen is so fun. Chat about secondary school stuff. How dumb we were when we did those silly things. So so many things. Made me just laugh and laugh. But I then realised all my laughter were only temporarily. Because memories are stll intact in my brain and heart. Felt so sorry I couldn't erase you. Whenever I tired, I cried. It's like I never seem to move on at all. I realised my tears will never stop for you. It just keep flowing and flowing. I'm only good at crying and nothing else. I'm such a disappointment to others who keep on trying to cheer me up and never give up on me. So glad about it. But once again I'd always failed to remain happy. Really sorry about it guys. 0 Comments |
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home